John Hedgecoe's New Manual of Photography (2nd Hand Paperback)
A Sourcebook of Creative Ideas.
A comprehensive, and practical guide to the art of good photography from the master, John Hedgecoe, this book teaches every skill a photographer needs to take great pictures, from the most basic to the most advanced.
Authoritative and easy-to-understand, The New Manual of Photography features practical advice on every element of the photographic process, from how to choose the right equipment and specialist techniques to inspirational guidance on the art of creative composition.
- Format : Larger 2nd Hand Glossy Full Colour Paperback
- Condition : Very Good
- Category : Non-Fiction - The Arts, Photography & Fashion
- Published : 1989
- ISBN : 9780297830504
- SKU : B001235
- PPC : LL800gm
- Quantity Available : 1 only.
Note : 1989 (Pre-Digital).
"I believe that this is the best book out there about photography as it covers every aspect from aperture to flash usage and is written in a way that even a newbie will understand the concepts. I read it once but I keep coming back to read some chapters again and again. It's a reference." - Goodreads Review.
John Hedgecoe was a British photographer and author of over 30 books on photography. He established the photography department in 1965 at the Royal College of Art, where he was Professor from 1975 to 1994 and Professor Emeritus until his death. He was also Pro-Rector of the college from 1981 to 1994.
Guarantee & Refunds
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
All books and other items are covered by our 14 Day (No Questions Asked) Money Back Guarantee - this is comprised of purchase price and postage paid, but will usually not cover the cost of return postage. Books and other items must be returned, in the same condition as sold, to qualify for this refund. Refunds will be processed immeadiately upon return of books or other items.
However . . . number of books returned since the launch of this website in 2018 - None ! Please don't worry about the quality of any book you purchase - it'll be exactly as described in the Details section.
Ordering & Delivery
No minimum order & a simple checkout procedure. Debit & Credit Cards, Paypal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Shop Pay & American Express, etc, all accepted. All books & other items are in stock and ready for immediate dispatch (the same or the next business day).
- Free Local Delivery for large parts of the Glasgow North Area (automatically applied for qualifying postcodes) (1-2 Days).
- Standard UK Postal or Courier Delivery only £1.00 per order on orders under £10.00 (2-5 Days).
- Free UK Postal or Courier Delivery on orders over £10.00 (2-5 Days).
- UK 2 Day+ Preferred Courier delivery option (weight-based) now also available at the checkout stage (2-3 Days).
- International Delivery is available to most larger countries - charges & delivery times detailed here. Important Note : Some European Union & International orders may now be subject to VAT, import duties or taxes. If so, these would have to paid seperately, by the customer, as your order arrives in your country.
Delivery choices & costs can be calculated and checked on the Cart Page before advancing to the Checkout Page.
UK Delivery (Local, Post or Courier) :