John & Mary Holmes - Puppy Care & Training (2nd Hand Hardback)
Paperback sized, full colour, glossy illustrated book with photographs. Straightforward advice and simple enough to be very useful for even young children.
These Dog Owner's Guides are written by experts with years of experience training and working with the most popular breeds. This series is for dog owners and anyone considering the purchase of a puppy.
- Personality and history
- Choosing a puppy
- Obedience training and exercise
- Grooming and diet
- Health concerns and critical hereditary conditions
- Special requirements
Professional breeders and trainers provide proven and valuable advice with simple tips to ease a puppy's transition to its new home, games to play with dogs as they develop, and how to spot health problems.
- Format : Smaller 2nd Hand Hardback (No Dust Jacket Issued)
- Condition : As New
- Category : Non-Fiction - Animals, Wildlife & Nature
- Published : 2003 (Ringpress Books)
- ISBN : 9781860542985
- SKU : B002060
- PPC : LL300gm
- RRP : Unknown
- Quantity Available : 1 only.
None currently available.