John & Mary Holmes - Puppy Care & Training (2nd Hand Hardback)
Paperback sized, full colour, glossy illustrated book with photographs. Straightforward advice and simple enough to be very useful for even young children.
These Dog Owner's Guides are written by experts with years of experience training and working with the most popular breeds. This series is for dog owners and anyone considering the purchase of a puppy.
- Personality and history
- Choosing a puppy
- Obedience training and exercise
- Grooming and diet
- Health concerns and critical hereditary conditions
- Special requirements
Professional breeders and trainers provide proven and valuable advice with simple tips to ease a puppy's transition to its new home, games to play with dogs as they develop, and how to spot health problems.
- Format : Smaller 2nd Hand Hardback (No Dust Jacket Issued)
- Condition : As New
- Category : Non-Fiction - Animals, Wildlife & Nature
- Published : 2003 (Ringpress Books)
- ISBN : 9781860542985
- SKU : B002060
- PPC : LL300gm
- RRP : Unknown
- Quantity Available : 1 only.
None currently available.
John and Mary Holmes have spent a lifetime working with dogs in film and television.
Guarantee & Refunds
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
All books and other items are covered by our 14 Day (No Questions Asked) Money Back Guarantee - this is comprised of purchase price and postage paid, but will usually not cover the cost of return postage. Books and other items must be returned, in the same condition as sold, to qualify for this refund. Refunds will be processed immeadiately upon return of books or other items.
However . . . number of books returned since the launch of this website in 2018 - None ! Please don't worry about the quality of any book you purchase - it'll be exactly as described in the Details section.
Ordering & Delivery
No minimum order & a simple checkout procedure. Debit & Credit Cards, Paypal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Shop Pay & American Express, etc, all accepted. All books & other items are in stock and ready for immediate dispatch (the same or the next business day).
- Free Local Delivery for large parts of the Glasgow North Area (automatically applied for qualifying postcodes) (1-2 Days).
- Standard UK Postal or Courier Delivery only £1.00 per order on orders under £10.00 (2-5 Days).
- Free UK Postal or Courier Delivery on orders over £10.00 (2-5 Days).
- UK 2 Day+ Preferred Courier delivery option (weight-based) now also available at the checkout stage (2-3 Days).
- International Delivery is available to most larger countries - charges & delivery times detailed here. Important Note : Some European Union & International orders may now be subject to VAT, import duties or taxes. If so, these would have to paid seperately, by the customer, as your order arrives in your country.
Delivery choices & costs can be calculated and checked on the Cart Page before advancing to the Checkout Page.
UK Delivery (Local, Post or Courier) :