Michael Hepell - 5 Star Service (2nd Edition) (2nd Hand Paperback)
Create magic moments that get you noticed, remembered and referred.
Providing excellent customer service is the surest way to greater success for your organisation and a more successful career for you.
And it's not half as difficult or time consuming to achieve as you might think!
This is the book that will show you how to ensure customers are raving about your products and services and come back for more.
Five Star Service is an easy read, high impact title from the bestselling author of How to Be Brilliant, Michael Heppell. In this book he gives you over 100 instant tips, 50 examples of the best practices, over a dozen brand new techniques and multiple strategies to equip you with a winning edge to knockout your customers and help you:
- Delight your customers every time.
- Deliver remarkable results that will keep them coming back for more.
- Win more customers without spending a fortune.
- Get repeat orders and referrals from everyone you encounter.
Whether it’s studying the Disney parking system or enrolling students at college; going behind the scenes in the world’s top hotels or becoming the office hero, Five Star Service will show you how to wow your customers, colleagues and cohorts.
- Format : Standard 2nd Hand Paperback
- Condition : As New
- Category : Non-Fiction - Economics, Business & Money
- Published : 2010 (Prentice Hall / Pearson Education)
- ISBN : 9780273734383
- SKU : B002228
- PPC : LL350gm
- RRP : £12.99
- Quantity Available : 1 only.
"A very interesting book with helpful ideas to improve your services and your customer-care skill and many that you can apply it right away in your daily life (and at work of course). It has many examples and plenty of practical knowledge." - Goodreads Review.
Described as 'one of the top 3 professional speakers in the world'. Works with individuals and organisations who have a desire to be brilliant.