Michelle Obama - Becoming (2nd Hand Hardback)
An intimate, powerful, and inspiring memoir by the former First Lady of the United States - a No.1 Sunday Times bestseller.
A rich, entertaining and candid memoir. And overall Obama's a fun person to sit alongside as she tells you the story of her life . . .
In her memoir, a work of deep reflection and mesmerising storytelling, Michelle Obama invites readers into her world, chronicling the experiences that have shaped her - from her childhood on the South Side of Chicago to her years as an executive balancing the demands of motherhood and work, to her time spent at the world’s most famous address.
With unerring honesty and lively wit, she describes her triumphs and her disappointments, both public and private, telling her full story as she has lived it - in her own words and on her own terms.
Warm, wise, and revelatory, Becoming is the deeply personal reckoning of a woman of soul and substance who has steadily defied expectations - and whose story inspires us to do the same.
- Format : Thick 2nd Hand Hardback with Dust Jacket.
- Condition : Good (A few very small scuffs to page edges & the start of some tanning only. Reflected in price.)
- Category : Non-Fiction - Autobiography & Biography
- Published : 2018 (Viking / An Impression of Penguin - 1st Edition, 1st Printing)
- ISBN : 9780241334140
- SKU : B001390
- PPC : SP730gm
- RRP : £25.00
- Quantity Available : 1 only.
1st Edition, 1st Printing. (Stated First Edition, also with print line beginning 001).
'A genuine page-turner, full of intimacies and reflections' - Evening Standard.
'A polished pearl of a memoir' - New York Times.
Michelle LaVaughn Obama is an American attorney and author who was the first lady of the United States from 2009 to 2017. She is married to the 44th president of the United States, Barack Obama, and was the first African-American first lady.
Guarantee & Refunds
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
All books and other items are covered by our 14 Day (No Questions Asked) Money Back Guarantee - this is comprised of purchase price and postage paid, but will usually not cover the cost of return postage. Books and other items must be returned, in the same condition as sold, to qualify for this refund. Refunds will be processed immeadiately upon return of books or other items.
However . . . number of books returned since the launch of this website in 2018 - None ! Please don't worry about the quality of any book you purchase - it'll be exactly as described in the Details section.
Ordering & Delivery
No minimum order & a simple checkout procedure. Debit & Credit Cards, Paypal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Shop Pay & American Express, etc, all accepted. All books & other items are in stock and ready for immediate dispatch (the same or the next business day).
- Free Local Delivery for large parts of the Glasgow North Area (automatically applied for qualifying postcodes) (1-2 Days).
- Standard UK Postal or Courier Delivery only £1.00 per order on orders under £10.00 (2-5 Days).
- Free UK Postal or Courier Delivery on orders over £10.00 (2-5 Days).
- UK 2 Day+ Preferred Courier delivery option (weight-based) now also available at the checkout stage (2-3 Days).
- International Delivery is available to most larger countries - charges & delivery times detailed here. Important Note : Some European Union & International orders may now be subject to VAT, import duties or taxes. If so, these would have to paid seperately, by the customer, as your order arrives in your country.
Delivery choices & costs can be calculated and checked on the Cart Page before advancing to the Checkout Page.
UK Delivery (Local, Post or Courier) :