Mrs Hinch - Hinch Yourself Happy (2nd Hand Hardback)
Cleaning - aka hinching - doesn't have to be that job you dread, not when Mrs Hinch is here to show you her sparkly ways.
At over 3 million followers and counting, she has taken the nation by storm with her infectiously addictive charm, clever tidying tips and passionate belief in cleaning. Mrs Hinch invites you into her home and while inside you'll discover how a spot of cleaning is the perfect way to cleanse the soul.
She'll even share the story of Mr and Mrs Hinch and their 'dorgeous' boy, Henry.
Inside you'll find out:
- How cleaning can soothe anxiety and stress.
- Mrs Hinch's must-haves.
- Step-by-step guides to hinching your home.
- And so much more!
With the help of her cloth family, Mrs Hinch will help you turn your house into a home. Whether you're a daily duster or looking for a monthly makeover, Hinch Yourself Happy shows you how to create not only a cleaner house, but a calmer you.
If you want your kitchen to sparkle like Meghan Markle, then this is the book for you.
- Format : Standard 2nd Hand Hardback (No Dust Jacket Issued)
- Condition : Very Good (Almost As New)
- Category : Non-Fiction - Home & Garden
- Published : 2019 (Penguin / Michael Joseph - 1st Edition, 1st Printing.)
- ISBN : 9780241399750
- SKU : B001448
- PPC : SP400gm
- RRP : £12.99
- Quantity Available : 1 only.
'Doing for household chores what Marie Kondo did for tidying. A step-by-step guide to achieving a spotless and immaculately tidy home' - Daily Mirror.
'My new cleaning goddess' - Daily Telegraph.
'Mrs Hinch offers a reassuring structure for the day, a vision of domestic order' - The Guardian.
'If you're not aware of the Mrs Hinch phenomenon, this woman is making waves in the world of Instagram with snaps of her immaculately clean and perfectly decorated home - now she's written a book on the art of cleaning for us to enjoy' - Living North.
'We're mad about Mrs Hinch' - Vogue.
Mrs Hinch. Sophie Hinchliffe, also known as Mrs Hinch, is an Instagram star and now author who rose to fame by sharing pictures of her immaculate house.
Guarantee & Refunds
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
All books and other items are covered by our 14 Day (No Questions Asked) Money Back Guarantee - this is comprised of purchase price and postage paid, but will usually not cover the cost of return postage. Books and other items must be returned, in the same condition as sold, to qualify for this refund. Refunds will be processed immeadiately upon return of books or other items.
However . . . number of books returned since the launch of this website in 2018 - None ! Please don't worry about the quality of any book you purchase - it'll be exactly as described in the Details section.
Ordering & Delivery
No minimum order & a simple checkout procedure. Debit & Credit Cards, Paypal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Shop Pay & American Express, etc, all accepted. All books & other items are in stock and ready for immediate dispatch (the same or the next business day).
- Free Local Delivery for large parts of the Glasgow North Area (automatically applied for qualifying postcodes) (1-2 Days).
- Standard UK Postal or Courier Delivery only £1.00 per order on orders under £10.00 (2-5 Days).
- Free UK Postal or Courier Delivery on orders over £10.00 (2-5 Days).
- UK 2 Day+ Preferred Courier delivery option (weight-based) now also available at the checkout stage (2-3 Days).
- International Delivery is available to most larger countries - charges & delivery times detailed here. Important Note : Some European Union & International orders may now be subject to VAT, import duties or taxes. If so, these would have to paid seperately, by the customer, as your order arrives in your country.
Delivery choices & costs can be calculated and checked on the Cart Page before advancing to the Checkout Page.
UK Delivery (Local, Post or Courier) :