P!nk - I'm Not Dead (Special Edition) (2nd Hand CD)
Pink deserves a lot of credit for overturning everyone's expectations. After emerging in 2000 with a debut full of club-ready, R&B-influenced dance-pop, she moved on to genre-hopping hybrids Missundastood and punk-inflected rock Try This.
2006's I'm Not Dead resumes Pink's game of stylistic hopscotch, as she skitters skilfully from arena rock to hip-hop-influenced jams to thoughtful folk to well-crafted pop. Remarkably, these genre experiments work well together, and stand as a testament to Pink's unwillingness to fit into any music industry mould.
Whether collaborating with the Indigo Girls on the acoustic protest song "Dear Mr. President," showing off her irresistible swagger on the electro-groove-driven "'Cuz I Can," or generating soaring pop-rock on "Runaway,"
I'm Not Dead gives listeners plenty to chew on, and the results are tasty.
Some music is celebrated for its elegant subtlety; Pink's slams you over the head.
- Format : Standard 2nd Hand Compact Disc.
- Condition : Very Good (Almost As New)
- Category : Music - CD's / Rock
- Released : 2006 (Special Edition)
- Label / Number : Sony-BMG / 828768033029
- SKU : CD000124
- PPC : LL90gm
- Quantity Available : 1 only.
With 16 page full colour booklet.
1. Stupid Girls
2. Who Knew
3. Long Way To Happy
4. Nobody Knows
5. Dear Mr. President (Feat. Indigo Girls)
6. I'm Not Dead
7. Cuz I Can
8. Leave Me Alone (I'm Lonely)
9. U + Ur Hand
11. One That Got Away
12. I Got Money Now
13. Conversations With My 13 Year Old Self
Bonus Tracks :
"Every song on here is so lyrically and melody driven I can picture all of them being hits on the radio. The music on this set takes on the the same type of pop/rock as Kelly Clarkson did on "Breakaway" - but, P!nk is BY FAR in a league of her own. Her lyrics are far more raw and telling. You can also hear what sets her apart in her raspy/smokey/P!nk voice!! She challenges everyone in her song writing - which always leaves each song open to your own interpretation." - Amazon Review.
"I'm Not Dead swaggers with a cockiness that most dudes in bands can't match. Pink is belting more urgently and taking more risks than her pop-radio contemporaries." - Rolling Stone.
Guarantee & Refunds
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
All books and other items are covered by our 14 Day (No Questions Asked) Money Back Guarantee - this is comprised of purchase price and postage paid, but will usually not cover the cost of return postage. Books and other items must be returned, in the same condition as sold, to qualify for this refund. Refunds will be processed immeadiately upon return of books or other items.
However . . . number of books returned since the launch of this website in 2018 - None ! Please don't worry about the quality of any book you purchase - it'll be exactly as described in the Details section.
Ordering & Delivery
No minimum order & a simple checkout procedure. Debit & Credit Cards, Paypal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Shop Pay & American Express, etc, all accepted. All books & other items are in stock and ready for immediate dispatch (the same or the next business day).
- Free Local Delivery for large parts of the Glasgow North Area (automatically applied for qualifying postcodes) (1-2 Days).
- Standard UK Postal or Courier Delivery only £1.00 per order on orders under £10.00 (2-5 Days).
- Free UK Postal or Courier Delivery on orders over £10.00 (2-5 Days).
- UK 2 Day+ Preferred Courier delivery option (weight-based) now also available at the checkout stage (2-3 Days).
- International Delivery is available to most larger countries - charges & delivery times detailed here. Important Note : Some European Union & International orders may now be subject to VAT, import duties or taxes. If so, these would have to paid seperately, by the customer, as your order arrives in your country.
Delivery choices & costs can be calculated and checked on the Cart Page before advancing to the Checkout Page.
UK Delivery (Local, Post or Courier) :