Rene La Sagne - The Complete Book of Mince (2nd Hand Hardback)
In the days before low-fat this and zero-calorie that, and in an era when obesity only showed itself in the occasional family who were a little on the big-boned side, generations ate in moderation and were happily brought up on traditional home-cooked family food and handed-down recipes.
Of all these staples, mince was one of the most accessible and popular foods.
72 essential recipes.
- Format : Slightly Larger 2nd Hand Hardback
- Condition : Good
- Category : Non-Fiction - Cookbooks, Food & Drink
- Published : 2008
- ISBN : 9781902407746
- SKU : B001264
- PPC : LL750gm
- RRP : £15.99
- Quantity Available : 1 only.
. . . Chef Rene La Sagne says : "Since I came to live in Scotland, my life is mince!"
Rene La Sagne was born in LaSagne Switzerland, and served as a sous chef in a bottom bucket hotel in Paris until he was sacked for taking a lunch hour.
Guarantee & Refunds
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
All books and other items are covered by our 14 Day (No Questions Asked) Money Back Guarantee - this is comprised of purchase price and postage paid, but will usually not cover the cost of return postage. Books and other items must be returned, in the same condition as sold, to qualify for this refund. Refunds will be processed immeadiately upon return of books or other items.
However . . . number of books returned since the launch of this website in 2018 - None ! Please don't worry about the quality of any book you purchase - it'll be exactly as described in the Details section.
Ordering & Delivery
No minimum order & a simple checkout procedure. Debit & Credit Cards, Paypal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Shop Pay & American Express, etc, all accepted. All books & other items are in stock and ready for immediate dispatch (the same or the next business day), via local delivery, standard Royal Mail post or courier.
- Free Local Delivery for large parts of the Glasgow North Area (automatically applied for qualifying postcodes) (1-2 Days).
- Standard UK Postal or Courier Delivery only £1.00 per order on orders under £10.00 (2-5 Days).
- Free UK Postal or Courier Delivery on orders over £10.00 (2-5 Days).
- UK 2 Day+ Preferred Courier delivery option (weight-based) now also available at the checkout stage (2-3 Days).
- International Delivery is available to most larger countries - charges & delivery times detailed here.
Delivery choices & costs can be calculated and checked on the Cart Page before advancing to the Checkout Page.
UK Delivery (Local, Post or Courier) :