Robert Galbraith - Troubled Blood (2nd Hand Hardback)
Troubled Blood is the fifth novel in the Cormoran Strike series, written by J. K. Rowling and published under the pseudonym Robert Galbraith. The novel was released in September 2020.
Private Detective Cormoran Strike is visiting his family in Cornwall when he is approached by a woman asking for help finding her mother, Margot Bamborough - who went missing in mysterious circumstances in 1974.
Strike has never tackled a cold case before, let alone one forty years old. But despite the slim chance of success, he is intrigued and takes it on; adding to the long list of cases that he and his partner in the agency, Robin Ellacott, are currently working on. And Robin herself is also juggling a messy divorce and unwanted male attention, as well as battling her own feelings about Strike.
As Strike and Robin investigate Margot's disappearance, they come up against a fiendishly complex case with leads that include tarot cards, a psychopathic serial killer and witnesses who cannot all be trusted. And they learn that even cases decades old can prove to be deadly . . .
A breath-taking, labyrinthine epic,
- Format : Thick 2nd Hand Hardback with Dust Jacket
- Condition : Very Good
- Category : Fiction - Crime & Mystery
- Published : 2020 (Sphere - 1st Edition, 1st Printing)
- ISBN : 9780751579932
- SKU : B002130
- PPC : SP1200gm
- RRP : £20.00 (Unclipped)
- Quantity Available : 1 only.
"This book had all of the mystery, heart, and character dynamics that I love about this series. Strike and Robin are such a wonderful duo. It was so easy to fall back into the familiar rhythm of their story, even though it’s been two years since I finished the last one. If you like a good mystery, this one does not disappoint!" - Goodreads Review.
Praise for the Strike series:
'A blistering piece of crime writing' - Sunday Times.
'The work of a master storyteller' - Daily Telegraph.
'Unputdownable' - Daily Express.
Joanne Rowling CH, OBE, Hon FRSE, FRCPE, FRSL, better known by her pen name J. K. Rowling, (she also writes as Robert Galbraith) is a British author. She is best known for writing the Harry Potter fantasy series, which has won multiple awards and sold more than 500 million copies, becoming the best-selling book series in history.
Featured Author . . . Robert Galbraith
Guarantee & Refunds
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
All books and other items are covered by our 14 Day (No Questions Asked) Money Back Guarantee - this is comprised of purchase price and postage paid, but will usually not cover the cost of return postage. Books and other items must be returned, in the same condition as sold, to qualify for this refund. Refunds will be processed immeadiately upon return of books or other items.
However . . . number of books returned since the launch of this website in 2018 - None ! Please don't worry about the quality of any book you purchase - it'll be exactly as described in the Details section.
Ordering & Delivery
No minimum order & a simple checkout procedure. Debit & Credit Cards, Paypal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Shop Pay & American Express, etc, all accepted. All books & other items are in stock and ready for immediate dispatch (the same or the next business day).
- Free Local Delivery for large parts of the Glasgow North Area (automatically applied for qualifying postcodes) (1-2 Days).
- Standard UK Postal or Courier Delivery only £1.00 per order on orders under £10.00 (2-5 Days).
- Free UK Postal or Courier Delivery on orders over £10.00 (2-5 Days).
- UK 2 Day+ Preferred Courier delivery option (weight-based) now also available at the checkout stage (2-3 Days).
- International Delivery is available to most larger countries - charges & delivery times detailed here. Important Note : Some European Union & International orders may now be subject to VAT, import duties or taxes. If so, these would have to paid seperately, by the customer, as your order arrives in your country.
Delivery choices & costs can be calculated and checked on the Cart Page before advancing to the Checkout Page.
UK Delivery (Local, Post or Courier) :