Ros Taylor - Confidence at Work (Get it, Feel It, Keep It) (2nd Hand Paperback)
Confidence at Work teaches readers how to challenge their fears, build their confidence, set themselves apart from their competitors and achieve their career and workplace goals.
Ros Taylor examines how confidence on the job manifests itself in body language, thinking style, emotional capability, and influencing ability.
She explains how to build these qualities, as well as how to brand yourself as an attractive employee. She describes what employers tend to look for and provides direct feedback from head hunters and CEO's on what makes a successful job candidate.
With case studies and a confidence quotient assessment to help readers determine areas where they need improvement, Confidence at Work prepares job seekers for the rough job market and teaches them how to come out on top.
- Format : Standard 2nd Hand Paperback
- Condition : Good
- Category : Non-Fiction - Health, Medicine, Psychology & Self Help.
- Published : 2011
- ISBN : 9780749461218
- SKU : B000704
- PPC : SP330gm
- Quantity Available : 1 only.
"It has taken 40 years in business, including numerous courses and education sessions for me to understand what I didn't know regarding confidence at work. I just wish I had read this towards the beginning of my career and not towards the end." - Larry Hirst, ex CEO of IBM.
No information currently available.
Guarantee & Refunds
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
All books and other items are covered by our 14 Day (No Questions Asked) Money Back Guarantee - this is comprised of purchase price and postage paid, but will usually not cover the cost of return postage. Books and other items must be returned, in the same condition as sold, to qualify for this refund. Refunds will be processed immeadiately upon return of books or other items.
However . . . number of books returned since the launch of this website in 2018 - None ! Please don't worry about the quality of any book you purchase - it'll be exactly as described in the Details section.
Ordering & Delivery
No minimum order & a simple checkout procedure. Debit & Credit Cards, Paypal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Shop Pay & American Express, etc, all accepted. All books & other items are in stock and ready for immediate dispatch (the same or the next business day).
- Free Local Delivery for large parts of the Glasgow North Area (automatically applied for qualifying postcodes) (1-2 Days).
- Standard UK Postal or Courier Delivery only £1.00 per order on orders under £10.00 (2-5 Days).
- Free UK Postal or Courier Delivery on orders over £10.00 (2-5 Days).
- UK 2 Day+ Preferred Courier delivery option (weight-based) now also available at the checkout stage (2-3 Days).
- International Delivery is available to most larger countries - charges & delivery times detailed here. Important Note : Some European Union & International orders may now be subject to VAT, import duties or taxes. If so, these would have to paid seperately, by the customer, as your order arrives in your country.
Delivery choices & costs can be calculated and checked on the Cart Page before advancing to the Checkout Page.
UK Delivery (Local, Post or Courier) :