Santa Montefiore - A Mother's Love (2nd Hand Hardback)
A magical story of motherly love and the bonds of love between us from the number one bestselling author of Songs of Love and War.
Celeste is mourning the tragic death of her young son, Jack, from leukaemia. So when she learns that her nephew is coming to stay, she doesn't think she can bear to have another child in the house.
But when Bruno arrives, she makes him feel welcome and loved, even though her heart is breaking. She finds sanctuary in the little summerhouse at the end of her garden, where the quilt she was making her son lies unfinished, her love and grief stitched into the material.
Having another child in the house brings back all her memories, but stirs up the love that has lain dormant in her. Can she open her heart again? Can love triumph over loss, and hope flourish once more? A magical and beautiful novella, for mothers everywhere.
- Format : Standard 2nd Hand Hardback (No Dust Jacket Issued)
- Condition : Very Good (Almost As New)
- Category : Fiction - Love & Romance
- Published : 2013 (This Edition 2016 - Simon & Schuster)
- ISBN : 978147146612
- SKU : B002328
- PPC : LL300gm
- RRP : £10.00
- Quantity Available : 1 only.
"It's a very touching story, which I am sure a lot of us can relate too, very well written she is a fantastic author." - Ebay Review.
'Santa Montefiore hits the spot for my like few other writers' - Sarra Manning.
'One of our personal favourites' - The Times.
'Accomplished and poetic' - Daily Mail.
'Santa Montefiore is a marvel' - Sunday Express.
Born in England in 1970 Santa Montefiore grew up on a farm in Hampshire and was educated at Sherborne School for Girls. She read Spanish and Italian at Exeter University and spent much of the 90s in Buenos Aires, where her mother grew up. She converted to Judaism in 1998 and married historian Simon Sebag Montefiore in the Liberal Jewish Synagogue in London. They live with their two children, Lily and Sasha in London.
Featured Author . . . Santa Montefiore
Guarantee & Refunds
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
All books and other items are covered by our 14 Day (No Questions Asked) Money Back Guarantee - this is comprised of purchase price and postage paid, but will usually not cover the cost of return postage. Books and other items must be returned, in the same condition as sold, to qualify for this refund. Refunds will be processed immeadiately upon return of books or other items.
However . . . number of books returned since the launch of this website in 2018 - None ! Please don't worry about the quality of any book you purchase - it'll be exactly as described in the Details section.
Ordering & Delivery
No minimum order & a simple checkout procedure. Debit & Credit Cards, Paypal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Shop Pay & American Express, etc, all accepted. All books & other items are in stock and ready for immediate dispatch (the same or the next business day).
- Free Local Delivery for large parts of the Glasgow North Area (automatically applied for qualifying postcodes) (1-2 Days).
- Standard UK Postal or Courier Delivery only £1.00 per order on orders under £10.00 (2-5 Days).
- Free UK Postal or Courier Delivery on orders over £10.00 (2-5 Days).
- UK 2 Day+ Preferred Courier delivery option (weight-based) now also available at the checkout stage (2-3 Days).
- International Delivery is available to most larger countries - charges & delivery times detailed here. Important Note : Some European Union & International orders may now be subject to VAT, import duties or taxes. If so, these would have to paid seperately, by the customer, as your order arrives in your country.
Delivery choices & costs can be calculated and checked on the Cart Page before advancing to the Checkout Page.
UK Delivery (Local, Post or Courier) :