The Encyclopedia of Fishing (2nd Hand Hardback)
Authors : Gareth Purnell, Alan Yates and Chris Dawn.
Packed full of practical advice, this is the book for the fishing enthusiast who wants to improve their knowledge of all aspects of angling including correct tackle, the latest techniques & the most successful baits.
Contains a wealth of expert advise, practical information & top tips for all coarse, sea & fly-fishing enthusiasts.
Provides detailed profiles of all major fish species, with informed guidance on how to locate and catch them.
Invaluable for both beginners and experienced anglers alike.
- Format : Large, Full Colour 2nd Hand Hardback with Dust Jacket
- Condition : As New
- Category : Non-Fiction - Sports & Pastimes
- Published : 2009 (Parragon)
- ISBN : 9781405471428
- SKU : B002056
- PPC : SP900gm
- RRP : £12.99 (Unclipped)
- Quantity Available : 1 only.
A good clean 'As New' copy. Hardback with dust jacket. Fully Illustrated with colour photos & diagrams.
None currently available.
Parragon Books Ltd, a United Kingdom publishing company, was formed in 1988 by friends Guy Parr and Paul Anderson. In 2001, it became part of D. C. Thomson & Co.
Guarantee & Refunds
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
All books and other items are covered by our 14 Day (No Questions Asked) Money Back Guarantee - this is comprised of purchase price and postage paid, but will usually not cover the cost of return postage. Books and other items must be returned, in the same condition as sold, to qualify for this refund. Refunds will be processed immeadiately upon return of books or other items.
However . . . number of books returned since the launch of this website in 2018 - None ! Please don't worry about the quality of any book you purchase - it'll be exactly as described in the Details section.
Ordering & Delivery
No minimum order & a simple checkout procedure. Debit & Credit Cards, Paypal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Shop Pay & American Express, etc, all accepted. All books & other items are in stock and ready for immediate dispatch (the same or the next business day), via local delivery, standard Royal Mail post or courier.
- Free Local Delivery for large parts of the Glasgow North Area (automatically applied for qualifying postcodes) (1-2 Days).
- Standard UK Postal or Courier Delivery only £1.00 per order on orders under £10.00 (2-5 Days).
- Free UK Postal or Courier Delivery on orders over £10.00 (2-5 Days).
- UK 2 Day+ Preferred Courier delivery option (weight-based) now also available at the checkout stage (2-3 Days).
- International Delivery is available to most larger countries - charges & delivery times detailed here.
Delivery choices & costs can be calculated and checked on the Cart Page before advancing to the Checkout Page.
UK Delivery (Local, Post or Courier) :