The Glasgow Region - A General Survey 1958 (2nd Hand Hardback)
By Ronald Miller (Editor), Joy Tivy (Editor).
The Glasgow Region - A General Survey 1958 - A Geographical & Social survey of the Glasgow Region in the late 50's - 330pp, fully illustrated with photos, maps, charts and diagrams - designed to be of use to planners of the time.
The volume as a whole is designed to give a balanced general picture of the region, with added individual essays.
- Format : Larger 2nd Hand Hardback
- Condition : Good
- Category : Non-Fiction - Geography, Earth Sciences & Space
- Published : 1958 (Edited by Ronald Miller & Joy Tivy)
- ISBN : N/A
- SKU : B000313
- PPC : SP600gm
- Quantity Available : 1 only.
None currently available.
No information currently available.
Guarantee & Refunds
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
All books and other items are covered by our 14 Day (No Questions Asked) Money Back Guarantee - this is comprised of purchase price and postage paid, but will usually not cover the cost of return postage. Books and other items must be returned, in the same condition as sold, to qualify for this refund. Refunds will be processed immeadiately upon return of books or other items.
However . . . number of books returned since the launch of this website in 2018 - None ! Please don't worry about the quality of any book you purchase - it'll be exactly as described in the Details section.
Ordering & Delivery
No minimum order & a simple checkout procedure. Debit & Credit Cards, Paypal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Shop Pay & American Express, etc, all accepted. All books & other items are in stock and ready for immediate dispatch (the same or the next business day).
- Free Local Delivery for large parts of the Glasgow North Area (automatically applied for qualifying postcodes) (1-2 Days).
- Standard UK Postal or Courier Delivery only £1.00 per order on orders under £10.00 (2-5 Days).
- Free UK Postal or Courier Delivery on orders over £10.00 (2-5 Days).
- UK 2 Day+ Preferred Courier delivery option (weight-based) now also available at the checkout stage (2-3 Days).
- International Delivery is available to most larger countries - charges & delivery times detailed here. Important Note : Some European Union & International orders may now be subject to VAT, import duties or taxes. If so, these would have to paid seperately, by the customer, as your order arrives in your country.
Delivery choices & costs can be calculated and checked on the Cart Page before advancing to the Checkout Page.
UK Delivery (Local, Post or Courier) :