The Rough Guide - Scotland (2nd Hand Paperback)
Make the most of your time with The Rough Guide to Scotland, your ultimate companion to this stunning country.
The full-colour section introduces Scotland's highlights, from the spectacular wildlife of the Hebrides to the deserted golden beaches in South Harris. Explore the cultural quarters of Glasgow and Edinburgh as well as the open spaces of remote glens, windswept Hebridean beaches and architectural masterpieces.
The guide takes a detailed look at Scotland's history, literature, politics and cultural life with expert background on everything from Mackintosh masterpieces in Glasgow to Munro-bagging in the Glen Shiel Mountains.
There's plenty of practical advice for experiencing the great Scottish outdoors, from whale-watching to mountain biking, sea kayaking, hill-walking and surfing; information on all the best accommodation, transportation and restaurants plus lively reviews of hundreds of shops, bars and clubs.
- Format : Standard 2nd Hand Paperback
- Condition : Good (A little browning on pages)
- Category : Non-Fiction - Scotland
- Published : 1997
- ISBN : 9781858281667
- SKU : B000256
- PPC : SP600gm
- Quantity Available : 1 only.
None currently available.
Rough Guides Ltd is a British travel guide book and reference publisher, which has been owned by APA Publications since November 2017. In addition to publishing guidebooks, the company also provides a tailor-made trips service based on customers’ individual criteria.
Guarantee & Refunds
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
All books and other items are covered by our 14 Day (No Questions Asked) Money Back Guarantee - this is comprised of purchase price and postage paid, but will usually not cover the cost of return postage. Books and other items must be returned, in the same condition as sold, to qualify for this refund. Refunds will be processed immeadiately upon return of books or other items.
However . . . number of books returned since the launch of this website in 2018 - None ! Please don't worry about the quality of any book you purchase - it'll be exactly as described in the Details section.
Ordering & Delivery
No minimum order & a simple checkout procedure. Debit & Credit Cards, Paypal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Shop Pay & American Express, etc, all accepted. All books & other items are in stock and ready for immediate dispatch (the same or the next business day).
- Free Local Delivery for large parts of the Glasgow North Area (automatically applied for qualifying postcodes) (1-2 Days).
- Standard UK Postal or Courier Delivery only £1.00 per order on orders under £10.00 (2-5 Days).
- Free UK Postal or Courier Delivery on orders over £10.00 (2-5 Days).
- UK 2 Day+ Preferred Courier delivery option (weight-based) now also available at the checkout stage (2-3 Days).
- International Delivery is available to most larger countries - charges & delivery times detailed here. Important Note : Some European Union & International orders may now be subject to VAT, import duties or taxes. If so, these would have to paid seperately, by the customer, as your order arrives in your country.
Delivery choices & costs can be calculated and checked on the Cart Page before advancing to the Checkout Page.
UK Delivery (Local, Post or Courier) :