Wayne Parsons - The Power of The Financial Press (2nd Hand Hardback)
This book explores the influence & effects of financial journalism on politics, the climate of business opinion, and the propagation of economic ideas & policies.
- Format : Standard 2nd Hand Hardback with Dust Jacket
- Condition : Very Good (Book - As New / Cover - Very Good)
- Category : Non-Fiction - Economics, Business & Money
- Published : 1989 (This Ed. 1990 - Rutgers University Press - 1st US Edition)
- ISBN : 9780813514970
- SKU : B001889
- PPC : SP480gm
- RRP : $24.95
- Quantity Available : 1 only.
‘This is a very readable and worthwhile study of financial journalism in Britain and America, laced with plenty of quotations from its practitioners. The surprising thing is that such a book has not been attempted before.’ - Sir Alec Cairncross, The Times Higher Education Supplement.
‘This splendid survey of the impact of financial journalism in Britain and America since the late seventeenth century will be welcomed by everyone interested in the way in which economic ideas influence policy.’ - G.C. Peden, The Economic History Review.